Expect nothing. Blame nobody. Do something.

That is main message, which Pavlo Sheremeta (Senior Member at the Blue Ocean Strategy Network) said to participants of Victor Pinchuk program "Zavtra.ua". And that makes sense. Last two weeks I did really something. As you remember, I have decided to do my blog more proffesional, but leave some part of personal life.


Last time I invest in self-education. I continue to read a book Gunter Pauli "The Blue Economy", watch videos on TED.com, read articles on The Economist and Harvard Business Review. It takes from 30 min to 1 hour every day, but I feel like a person on the move, the global move. 


My internship in Samsung is over. Probably that was one of the most interesting working experience. Samsung is my first international company (not exactly mine :), but still...). A lot of hardworking people are there with positive attitude to live life. Thanks to all people, whom I met there, it was really something to learn in them.


first organizer's meeting in McDonalds. Get together and create common concept :)
Also with friends on the last weeked I organized the charity project "Cartoon's night". Almost 100 people came to the cinema "Kinopanorama" for watching during hole night cartoons. Money, which we collect from saling tickets (50 UAH each) we give to Anna Lazorchyn (she needs money for surgery). The project was really successful and probably we will organize one more Cartoon's night in the end of August.


Cartoon's night. In the cinema with Olga and Olena.
Despite the fact that I've found many interesting videos on TED.com, I would like to share with you a video-interview with Lady Gaga. I haven't seen before any other success stories of true global stars like Lady Gaga and you will not find it on TED. As for me it's a little bit strange, but still interesting to understand just another perception to a life. Thanks to Google for making me more progressive and educative.



And thank You for reading my blog and striving to develop yourself. Hope that you found something interesting and usefull for yourself. Let's get better together)! 
See Ya :-)

Comments

Popular Posts