keep going

Vasyl & Julia: New Year Celebration
That are already 42 days of 2012. 42 days I am a President of JCI Youth and a little bit less days I am a student of second semester of my last year of studying.
JCI Youth Presentation

Well, many things happened. I am not gonna do a review of that days, but would like to tell you about results of 42 days of my activity this year.

I am a finalyst of International Student Business Forum, which will be held in Greece and organized by Deloitte. The final stage of selection procedure will be in Feb. 16, then the most outstanding candidate will be selected and represents Ukraine on the ISBF.
JCI Youth Impact - organizers

And today I received results of another competition Zavtra.ua (tomorrow.ua) that I am not considering as a finalyst, so that is no options and hope for me to receive a scholarship each months like $ 100 during the year and participate in special trainings and seminars.

Also I got a confirmation that I am a participant of the programm "Study Tours to Poland". So, hopefully will go to Poland in April for two weeks and learn more about NGO, governance, business situation in this country, do networking and build negotiations.

man full down: the moment is taken
Currently, I am organizing a conference "JCI Youth Impact" (impact.jciyouth.org), which will be in Feb. 18-19. We do have more than 100 participants and I try to do my best for this project.

Tomorrow I am going take part in the conference "I want you?!" (hochy-tebya.at.ua). It is about how to build stong relationship with girlfriend, importance of love-relations and so on. An organizer Andrey Mingazeev is my friend and I assisted and consulted him in organization with that conference.

happy to be on icerink
In true, I failed with TOEFL and GMAT tests, because received average results. No, because did not take enough time for preparation. I had started to do that at least three months till date of the test. As result, I am not able to send application documents to HBS (they asked TOEFL 110). Yet. :)

Many other things happened. One of my friend gave me to read the magazine "Entrepreneur" from the US. In one of the articles, which I have read, I found a statement which I like: "Where others say 'I've done enough, I'm not willing to move forward', entrepreneurs will keep going".





roommate Roma and my kitchen

And it is cold in my room. I am sitting with a scarf and a coat. It is - 18C outside and we do not have a fireplace or something like that and do have bad heating system. Last night I slept with the coat. But cold temperature push you work hard (for being warmer) and I sleep less, like 5 or 6 hours - that is enough actually.

Comments

Popular Posts