Conference and examination period

On December 3rd I participated in the International KSE Conference "20 years after the end of Soviet Union: challenges and economic achievements", which took place in Kyiv, Ukraine. Actually, it's diffucult to say that it was so international conference: from foreign countries were represented Belorussia, Italy and Kazakhstan. Anyway, it was a good event with a lot of cool and smart people from different regions of Ukraine. I met new friends - Evgeniy from Donetsk, Vitaliy from Chernivtsi (Ukraine) and Pavel from Belorussia.
me and Victor Pynzenyk,
 former Minister of Finance of Ukraine: some questions)
Also me and my friend Vasyl won first prize as best research paper, which was presented on the Conference. I have to say, that we spent really a lot of time on the actual research and 7 hours for making a presentation in the Prezi. More information about this you can read here
Vasyl and me: research paper presentation

On December 5, Monday, examination period officially started at my university. I tried to be a good student during this semester and my marks mostly have A or B.On December 4th me and new friends were walking in Kyiv (I was as a guide) and later I did with Pavel some shopping (mostly looking-up). Also on that day I met with my team in JCI Youth - a new members of  organization board of the next year - Alina, Maria and Volodymyr. We have discussion about Action Plan for the next year.
the winners of the KSE Internetional Conference
Well, I guess for you it will be a little be boring to read all this staff that happened with me in details every day and so on. Just wanna say thanks to my friend Andy, I finally booked TOEFL passing date - December 17 and now I am in hurry, because of prepararion for this test. This post I am writing in English as a part of preparation to test as well.

After the Conference: dinner at the restaurant with smart people)

I can not say that I am so busy. But every minute I have to do something: preparing to TOEFL, preparing to exams, writing motivation letters, meeting people at Generation 2020 (it a great comunity, young leaders, who want to change our country for better), organizing projects, even writing this post on my amazing blog...

Hope, you enjoy your time and want to do your comunity life better than its. Thank you for being with me.


Comments

Popular Posts