some photos - city and different types of love

Hello,
today I was coming to my grandfather in another city - Kamenets-Podolsky, for see him and take a rest a little bit from Kyiv. In this city is very famous fortress from XIV century. I did some amazing pictures not just regarding building, but also that some people were writing..
the best)
there are Max's and Slavik's (two guys) phone numbers and write: "Girls, if you have from 14 to 16 years, call please on this number" and signature "Kristi" (girls)


steps inside of a tower (torret) 


bridge and person 
like in the Middleage
I love myself


the fortress outside

there were Bewz and Artur. 13 Feb, 2010



love forever




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Напрями підвищення конкурентоспроможності української економіки

Why on Ramadan

Шість товарів, які я б привіз з Китаю в Україну