The wind of change: thesis

Okay, I'm not going to philosophizing so much. It is alredy happened. What I know today:

1) I have powers and strength, confidence for fully face with this. Say: "Hello" and "Bye" when its neccessary. Positive thinking.

2) My brain has a freedom of thinking about potential future tasks, which could happened, but will not.
The option is puuting in brain some new tasks.

3) Today I finished my application to UGRAD, which can lead to new exchange experience. Thank you to professors Ingyu Oh and Grigoriev for references.

4) Realized: many people are ready to support me and understand.

5) From childhood I like to help people.

6) Sometimes "run and run" doesn't work, going to clarify direction for confident running, put new important accents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Напрями підвищення конкурентоспроможності української економіки

Why on Ramadan

Шість товарів, які я б привіз з Китаю в Україну