Summary for 2010. First!

Ehe, finally I decided to write: How handsome Sergii estimate year 2010. It does not matter that now almost february 2011 actually.

So, 2010 started from moment when I changed all passwords on my e-mails, FB and VK accounts, other sites...
I wanted go abroad for studying, was thinking about Estonia, Tartu University as an exchange student for 1 semestr. But, no, no destiny - finally I went to South Korea... But it happened in fall.
On february I organized a project III Debate School and went away from position "Head of Debate Club".
On march & april organized excursions to the Parliament of Ukraine, our National Bank and workshops of Steave Lliano (professor from New York) with guys from KIMO.

On spring I had my first travelling abroad - Poland, Solidarity Academy 25-30 April. In true, my english was not enough for clear understanding this topic, so it was not so good for me. But I saw Warsaw, Gdansk, a little bit realized and cognized Idea of Solidarity, meet with new friends abroad and new friends from Ukraine (Stas Sereda, Oksana, Alisa, Nataliya).
From 5 to 7 May I had a conference also in Poland. I had also Shengen visa from 24 April to 8 May. So. as you can understand I owned 5 "free" days in EU (Solidarity Academy finished at 30 April and other conference started on 5 May). I decided go to Germany, Berlin - didn't have enough money for a hotel, just knew about couchsurfing.org. So reached Berlin, met exactly on the trainstation a guy, Sebastian, who allowed me stay at his home with 3 other girls from Krakow (by couchsurfing). 3 May I went away from his home in direction to Hamburg, let me repeat again - I didn't have enough money for bus or train I decided went by hitchhiking.  It was beig a running day, police asked me about documents, someone driver from Azeibarjan kept me to another city, not Hamburg, gave me just 10 Euros for a train to Hamburg (it will be somewhere between Berllin and Hamburg). I arrived to Hamburg, didn't have a place for sleeping and desided sleep on the trainstation. It was cold actually, with homeless, police cheking and russian unlegal people..
My first conference abroad was being great - never think that shower can make me so happy! Had a speech and a professor from Sankt-Peterburg Unniversity said that in future I will be a very very good scientist.. But I do not think so..

On summer were being debate tournament, parachute jumping - second in my life, all-ukrainian forum "Be Entrepreneur", hitchhiking to the English Channel and Korea.

I had i Korea three the most memoreble momets: celebration of my birthday, hiking to Bukhasan mountain and the last night with friends.

2010 is a year of "first".. coz I did so much things first time in my life. In 2011 I am learning to do important things, its hard but still possible.

My wounderful regards, dear reader!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Напрями підвищення конкурентоспроможності української економіки

Why on Ramadan

Шість товарів, які я б привіз з Китаю в Україну